Nose Pins are one of the main jewels that Indian women prefer to wear. Mostly Indian brides have a tradition to wear jeweled nose rings on their wedding day.
Many ancient beliefs go back to relating that nose piercing is in a way related to a woman’s ability to bear the pain while delivery or menstruating. There are many woman who don’t get their nose pierced and I don’t think that affects the ability to bear labor pain in any case, if this notion had slight truth!
Cool & Funky nose pins and rings came in trends and more girls were really following the trends. So usually there were gold, silver and diamond nose pin popular back then. Well, nowadays more than anything, these are mainly flaunted to improvise one’s looks and glamour quotient.
Any girl can decide to start wearing nose pins or nose rings but a quick analysis of the different face types will make their face look even better with the different patterns of nose rings.
Nose rings come in various patterns these days like-
- Simple Hoops
- Beaded bali
- Floral Studs
- Diamond Stud
However, there is no hard and fast rule for wearing a particular type of nose ring but here are a few points which will help you in choosing the right nose ring for yourself!
- A diamond nose stud looks beautiful on any nose, irrespective of the shape.
- A giant colored stone stud looks perfect on a broader nose.
- Long and sharp nose adorns the simple hoop nose ring beautifully.
- For a funky and edgy look one can try any shape and size of the nose rings to accentuate their looks for a change.
- A flower bent nose ring looks great with ethnic outfits so keep that for occasions.
- A simple gold or silver hoop will look beautiful on the face and will go well with any outfit, Indian or western!
- Studded hoops and nose rings should be kept for festivals and wedding occasions exclusively.
- A simple pearl in the loop nose ring will look great on a small and pointed nose.
- Flower patterned studs look really beautiful on a big nose, so one can go with that too!
- A half loop- stud nose ring is also a good option to try on for smaller nose!
Here I will be showing 10 beautiful nose pin designs which will look great on different types of face.
It looks really chic and suits all types of occasions and outfits equally well!
This look really beautiful who have a bid nose and they can attract attention to this beautiful center piece apart from the nose.
Wide Nose Ring
This is more of a traditional nose ring and looks good on ethnic outfits and certainly not an everyday wear!
This looks timeless and suits any nose shape and looks good on every age group.
Flower Bent Nose Pin
This is another trendy nose pin popular these days and gives a chic look to the face. One can try it on for different days and occasions.
Studded Golden Loop
This is another popular nose pin and suits sharp and pointed nose. This again goes well with traditional dresses more that any western outfit!
Large Studded Hoops
These change the look entirely and call for a special occasion like wedding or festivals. These surely look beautiful as they tend to change the appearance drastically.
Studded Golden Bali
This nose pin looks very cool with most of the outfits and make the look quite appealing.
U-bent nose ring
Another lovely nose ring popular is this one and I guess it will look great on all outfits as you tend to look bold and edgy with these rings.
Beaded Golden Bali
Adorning different colored beads in a simple nose ring is yet another trend and one can match the beads with the outfits for the funky look.
If you’re looking to buy a beautiful Nose Ring, look no further and simply visit our showrooms in Vashi –
8/9 Grain Merchant CHS, Sector 17 Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India – 400703
+91-22-27890394/0058, +91 9820588834
8/108 Satra Plaza, Palm Beach Road, Sector 19D, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India – 400703
+91-22-27840058/59, +91 9167238644
11 am to 8:30 pm